Loreen O’Brien, LMHC
You Deserve to Feel Great. I’m Here to Help.
I have over 20 years of combined experience as a private practice psychotherapist, spiritual counselor, and school teacher.
My Background and Training
- Master of Arts in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Master of Divinity, General Theological Seminary in New York City
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership, State University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, License #MH14676, State of Florida
- Master Practitioner or A.R.T. (Accelerated Resolution Therapy)
My Approach & Philosophy
I believe in a holistic approach to therapy, as we are complex beings. I will draw from these approaches which I have advanced training in: Existential/Meaning-Centered, Accelerated Resolution Therapy, EFT Tapping, Pranayma Breathing, Guided Meditation including Yoga Nidra, CBT(Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), Limiting Beliefs Work.
Get In Touch
2604 Cypress Ridge Blvd., Suite #102 Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Mon – Fri: 10am – 2pm